Counselling can help you make changes towards a positive future. It provides a caring, confidential and listening service to enable you to discover how past life experiences may have an impact on your present day life.
We can’t change the past but we can gain a greater understanding in order to bring about change in the present and the future.
Counselling can help you work towards living a more healthy and positive lifestyle. We are here to help you explore your feelings and emotions with a view to leading a more positive way of life.
The aim is for you to understand yourself better and help you experience life in a way which you find more comfortable and fulfilling, and to discover the real you.
- A way of coping with problems you may be experiencing
- Working through feelings of inner conflict
- Move forward towards better constructive relationships
- Seeing life from a new perspective
- Learn to control your own life
- Set positive goals
- Counselling Can help you with:
- Marital Problems
- Lack of self-esteem
- Family related issues
- Loss and Bereavement
- Depression and Anxiety
- Emotional and Relationship Problems
Counselling sessions last 1 hour.